Christian Life - Death, Grief, Bereavement
Dancing in the Rain
One Family's Journey through Grief and Loss
We all know what it is to face storms in our lives. The question is, how do you deal with them when they come?
• How do you keep your head above water when the undertow of crisis pulls you under?
• How do you keep your faith afloat amid loss and disappointment?
• How do you keep your hope from drowning in depression?
• How do you weather the storms as they break into the safe shelter of your home?
• How do you find an anchor during times of change?
• How do you live the abundant life when the life is sucked out of you?
Lisa Elliott invites you into the living room of her heart in the aftermath of the biggest storm she ever faced. Let her take you by the hand as she and her family candidly share their journey of hope. You will find invaluable insights that will help you to dance in the rain!